Community connection and resilience is GreenBridge’s ‘big’ work. As an impact enterprise we value and trade in business that enhances community resilience and innovates environmental regeneration projects. Additionally GreenBridge gives back to its local community as part of our charitable spend. Here are some ways your community whanau can tap into our expertise, specialised designers input, and or sponsorship…
Get together eight plus friends and book one of our mini- workshops for free! We feel everyone should be able to access information about regenerative solutions. You must co-ordinates attendees, organises any materials needed and tea and coffee is a nice addition. Your place or GreenBridge’s demonstration site. Workshops can be either hands on or a talk and question format. Suggested topics include; building a healthy home / starting a community project / pruning fruit trees / compost making / food forest design / integrating small animal systems ie chooks / seed saving / crop rotation and companion planting and more…discuss your needs with us.
Email or phone to request a free one hour community mini-workshop.
Also view our library of free downloads. This information is gold and we offer this to you for free!
- Workshops run at Greenbridge’s discretion, specialists availability and assessed for maximum community impact.
- We suggest a $5 koha per person, to go toward either; Taranaki Retreat, School Orchards or Sustainable Backyard Trail.
- If you would like this workshop one on one, we charge $150 + gst + travel
Greenbridge specialists are each paid for 20hours per year, to help a community project of their choice. This equates to over $13,000 in design services gifted back to the community each year. Does your group need help kickstarting a community project? Would you benefit from the input of an experienced designer who has worked on many community and regenerative projects? The project must increase community resilience and have an emphasis on regenerative practice. We have particular passion for edible landscapes, community facilitation, community gardens or child/school play areas that strengthen nature connection.
Email or phone to request one of our ecological designers time, for your project.
- Should your project look to require more than 20hours design time, please discuss your needs with us.
- Some past projects include; Taranaki Retreat food forest, Omata School orchard, Beach Road Milk plantings and bump space.
- Project Design Input is at Greenbridge’s discretion, designers availability and assessed for maximum community impact.
GreenBridge sponsors community projects and organisations that have social and environmental wellbeing as part of their core values. These projects or organisations must have an sustainable or regenerative impact to qualify. Current ongoing sponsorship includes the Sustainable Backyard Trail, Forest and Bird and the Omata School Community Orchard.
email, phone or apply for sponsorship for your community initiative.
Check out some of our awesome community projects.