Farmers face many new regulations and challenges such as requirements to increase waterway fencing setbacks, reduce nitrogen and phosphorus losses, and reduce or offset climate emissions.
Work with us to turn those challenges into opportunities:
- Increase livestock health through increased shelter, shade, soil health, and diversity of diet.
- Grow beauty and biodiversity on your farm – create a wonderful place to work and live.
- Utilise funds to establish plantings.
- Earn carbon income for decades to come.
- Increase your profit.
- Consider diversifying your farming activities.
By integrating trees, wetlands and high value forestry into your farm landscape, our farm design service will help you meet future challenges, as well as achieve your vision for your farm.
- Assess land-use, erosion, habitats, and topography.
- Provide a broadscale farm design that will improve animal health and productivity, increase waterway health & water quality, address your climate emissions, increase biodiversity and beauty.
- Aim to utilise funding opportunities for establishment costs.
- If appropriate, identify profitable diversification opportunities.
Alongside this, our partner business can work with you on grazing & pasture management that will:
- Increase your resilience to droughts & floods;
- Produce a higher quality product;
- Increase farm profitability and your quality of life;
- Grow your soil rapidly and sequester deep stable soil carbon.
Have a farm question?
Read our frequently asked questions
Book a free one
Let’s talk about your regenerative farm goals and how we can help…